Wednesday, 3 September 2014

What's in my Make Up Bag?

Last week I received my new make-up bag in the post and I really wanted to show it to you! If you're a big YouTube watcher like I am, you may possibly have heard of a young lady called Hannah Maggs. She uploads weekly vlogs featuring her husband Stefan and of course, her adorable baby Grayson. Their videos are my absolute favourite to watch, they're shot beautifully and for some reason I just find their lives really interesting haha! Hannah recently started selling her handmade make-up bags and I just had to get one. I bought the lovely 'Henley Bag' which is named after the day her family spent at Henley Regatta (the video is below if you're interested in watching!). It comes with a little piece of paper inside, giving you a chance to write down a significant memory from the summer, which is one of the reasons why I love this bag. I couldn't think of one specific memory, so I wrote 'Being lucky enough to spend my whole summer with my best friend'. We spent days in bed together watching TV, I'd make him cups of tea whilst he was working, we wandered around London (mostly drinking!), I would look after his little nephew and I got to know his family more. All are lovely memories that I will treasure! So, onto the make-up..
Inside my make-up bag, at all times are the:
  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush
  • Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner
  • Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronzer 01


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Hannah Mags is beautiful, I enjoy her videos :D cute little message :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete