Monday, 29 September 2014

The Autumn Tag


1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I tend to order the gingerbread flavoured coffees, but my favourite autumn/winter hot drink will probably have to be mulled wine flavoured tea from Whittards, so good!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love scarves and mittens. I bought a massive scarf from Zara last year, it's literally a blanket. So I'm happy to see the big scarves and capes come out this year. I love boots too but I don't think they suit me, so I get very cold feet wearing flats!

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
A bit of Bon Iver, She & Him (they get me in the Christmas mood!), Iron and Wine and A Fine Frenzy.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don't tend to change my perfume with the seasons but I'll probably be using my new Jo Malone cologne a lot!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I love my Merry Marshmallow and Carrot Cake candles from Yankee Candles.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
The days where it's crisp and cold but still really sunny.

7. Favourite makeup look?
The classic berry or dark red lip!

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Now my birthday has been and gone, I'm excited to be getting stuck in at university!

If you do this tag, feel free to let me know so I can read it!

1 comment:

  1. Great tag, its always nice to get to know more about the person behind the blog :D hope you have a great time at university :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete