Tuesday, 9 September 2014

My Birthday Wishlist

It is less than two weeks until my 22nd birthday! I've not really asked for any gifts as I'd just prefer a bit of money instead and if I can, these are some things that I'd like to get! On Etsy I found this amazing Beyonce mug and print! I love Beyonce and I think these handmade items are super cool. I've almost ran out of Lush products now and need more asap! I can't have a bath without something fizzing or bubbling away in it. My favourite products are the Tisty Tosty, The ComforterBrightside and Creamy Candy and I also want to try Space Girl and King of Skin. Since first seeing the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges I have always wanted something. I love the luxurious and glamorous packaging and some of the products look so beautiful. I particularly love the eyeshadow palette in Golden Goddess and the new matte lipstick in Lost Cherry. I also love Jo Malone products and have only ever bought them as gifts for other people and never for myself! I recently received a sample of their new Wood Sage and Sea Salt fragrance and it's so, so, so lovely! Another eyeshadow palette because you can never have too many!? The new Stila Eyes Are the Window palettes are so pretty! I really love Soul, but it's very similar to the Charlotte Tilbury one, so I picked Spirit instead as it's still quite a neutral palette but with a few lovely jewel shades.  I have been looking for a new mascara for a while and I've heard really great things about the new Urban Decay mascara and lash primer. Together they're supposed to make your lashes look incredibly long and full, it's something I definitely want to try! Lastly, I picked the Zoeva Luxe Brush Set because I've been wanting a really nice, good quality brush set for a while. This set isn't too expensive either!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment