Friday, 5 September 2014

My August Favourites

This month has been a chill out month for me, perfect before I start university in a couple of weeks! September is always an exciting time, I can't wait to be back into the swing of things, move into my new flat, see all my friends again, it's also my birthday month woo!

I recently bought this adorable mid-year diary from Paperchase. I've been trying to become a lot more organised, especially with this blog! When I'm at uni, there are enough pages and room for me to write down my deadlines and lots of 'to do' lists! This month I've gone back to my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation as my skin hasn't been 100% recently, boo! It's medium coverage, gives me a lovely glow and helps keep my skin looking nice! My Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is also quite a new product. It is anti-age and I don't have wrinkles, but it just hides dark circles like a dream and it doesn't crease! The Avènue Thermal Water Spray has been a God send during the summer months. I took this convenient travel size bottle with me to Reading Festival and whenever I was hot and wanted to feel refreshed or wanted to set my make-up, I spritzed this all over my face and job done! As I said, I was at Reading Festival this year. I've been to Leeds Festival 4 times and I love it! Reading was just as good (I think I prefer Leeds, Northern girl at heart!), I love live music and I saw lots of bands that I love, including Bombay Bicycle Club, Paramore and Blink-182! Once again, a fairly new product, the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. I've been using this as a highlighter, applying it to the top of my cheekbones, under my eyebrows and down the nose. It leaves a lovely glow, however it smells a lot like PVA glue! Instead of using my fingers, I've been applying all of my concealer products with the RT Deluxe Crease Brush. Unfortunately I think it only comes in their starter kit, but it's a really great set of brushes. It's the perfect size for under the eye and around the nose and blends concealer really nicely! Lastly I've been loving my leather tote bag from Cos. I saw it in the sale a few months ago and Chris kindly bought it for me as an early birthday present! It literally fits all of my crap and the two compartments at the front are super handy! I love the colour and tote bags in general are just really easy to wear!

What are your August favourites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment