Wednesday, 17 September 2014

A/W'14 Fashion Wishlist


I have a feeling that my wardrobe for autumn will be very lacking in colour! But that's usually the story at this time of year, I love to wear grey and black and navy! Everything I like is also very simple, which may be down to my mood as a lot of what I own no longer fits me (sad sad face) and I feel like clothing like this will fit me now and when I lose weight! I'm not exactly loving my body or clothes at the minute, I'm basically living in jeans or my pyjamas! I am desperate for new shoes, also a coat, which I haven't found at the moment. I tried to pick a favourite piece from the wishlist but there's so many. All of the shoes, especially the heels, the boucle jumper, the check skirt and the roll-neck dress are my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment