Saturday, 9 August 2014

My Sephora Wishlist

I had my first ever Sephora experience earlier this year on my (also first) visit to America in April. Oh my, that place is literally beauty heaven on Earth! Much to my boyfriends dismay, I never wanted to leave. There's every brand you can think of and it's so much easier for people like me who have a slight fear of counter girls and boys! For a while I've wished for a Sephora store in the UK but recently realised that one reason why the place is so good are the cheap prices! Sure, I can buy most of this stuff from England but they can usually be around £10-20 more expensive! With a possible trip to America again next month, I decided to create a small wish list of things that I'll definitely be getting my hands on from Sephora (the real list I have is 100x longer, oops!).

One thing I'm excited to try are the Formula X nail polishes. They're supposedly amazing quality and last for ages, all the colours look lovely but I particularly like Illustrious and Thrilling. I need to try so many more Bobbi Brown products as it's a brand I feel is quite 'me', their new Summer collection is gorgeous and the shades in the Sand Eye Palette look so so perfect! Sadly I've recently hit pan in my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder and I can't go without it ever. I'm currently using Dim Light but I may try another this time. To coincide with the Ambient Lighting Powder, it's only right that I get the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush! Also from Hourglass is the 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eyeliner which is their newest product and I'm so excited to try it. Although you can only get this online at Sephora, I'd love the Laura Mercier Crème Brûlèe Honey Bath thanks to YouTuber Tanya Burr! I've given this a sniff before in Selfridges and it smells SO lovely! With the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour foundation being one of my all time favourites, I thought I'd try their Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush which is meant to be just as good! I've heard a lot of good things about Boscia from bloggers and I'm curious to try their Cool Cleansing Oil. I've also heard a ton about Mary-Kate and Ashley's brand Elizabeth and James's fragrance Nirvana White which is supposed to be very feminine yet sophisticated. Obviously reading about scents and actually smelling them are totally different, so if I end up not liking it I'll buy the new Marc Jacobs perfume instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment