Saturday, 26 July 2014

REVIEW | Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and The Breakfast Scrub


Everyone is familiar with Soap & Glory one way or another. From their deliciously scented body products to their fun and girly packaging. I particularly love a few of their make-up products, such as the One Heck of a Blot powder, the Archery eyebrow pencil and the Supercat pen eyeliner, all which I recommend! Soap & Glory also have a huge range of skincare and body products which I've never actually tried until recently. Thanks again to Boots and their 3 for 2 offer, I came home owning the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and the Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub.


I'm not usually in love with sweet and oaty scents like the Breakfast Scrub, but I can never stop smelling this! It smells too good to not eat, but obviously I won't be! It's made with oats, sugar and shea with maple syrup which gives it that heavenly smell. The scrub is the perfect consistency as it's not too rough or too smooth, but it is very gritty which gets the job done. It also holds well in water which is a plus. I rub this all over my arms and legs before a shower. After washing it off, you're not left with any gross grittiness or greasiness, you're met with beautiful, silky skin that you won't want to stop stroking!

The Sugar Crush Body Buttercream is a thick, indulgent body moisturiser which glides over the skin and just melts in. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, not greasy at all, and the scent is so refreshing and energising, perfect for summer. It smells tangy yet sweet as it contains lime and kiwi juice water. I absolutely love citrus scents and I'm easily roped in if something smells of lemon or lime! It also contains shea, cocoa balm and almond oils. I apply this generously after my shower whilst my skin is still damp. Pairing this with the Breakfast Scrub is perfection, I end up with the smoothest skin ever!

These two tubs are £10.50 each which is totally justifiable to me. I can see these lasting a while even though I use them several times a week. I want to try the Sugar Crush body wash next!

No comments:

Post a Comment