Thursday, 24 April 2014

Welcome to Luna Utopia

Hi everyone, welcome to my new (and hopefully improved) blog! Some of you may know me from my old blog A City Beyond The Sea but due to a few reasons I've decided to start fresh and create a whole new blog. I've been thinking about blogging again for a while now and since university is coming to an end for the year and summer is quickly heading our way, I thought now would be the right time to start. If you're a new reader, this first post will be a little introduction to myself and my blog!

So, my name is Hannah and I'm a 21 year old photography student from Nottingham, studying at Nottingham Trent University. I work part-time at a supermarket but I'm on the look out for a more glamorous job, which lets face it, isn't too difficult! Between university and work I like to spend time with my boyfriend who lives in London and I like to spend my money on make-up or clothes (although right now I'm on a big spending ban)! What is Luna Utopia exactly you may ask? I have no idea but it sounds lovely! My blog will consist of all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle, anything that I love or find interesting. My aim is to make this blog a bit more personal than my last, sharing with you my university projects and just bits and bobs from my everyday life!

I hope you enjoy my blog and carry on reading. Also don't worry, I'll be changing the design shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment